Social media: There is a lot to know, right? It’s a big, new, complex social world out there. And our job is to navigate it and make sense of it all. But it’s definitely not easy. So, with that in mind, let’s look at ten top social media marketing tools tips and tricks and see what impact they can have on your business.
- Linkedin is the new way to build business connections. A strong CEO can be thankful that they no longer have to carry around a rolodex. There is now a system which works to link even those you have not met yet, but should.
- Google Alerts are wonderful for finding up and coming news about your business or your field. Gone are the days when you have to spend hours surfing the web. No longer will you miss a tidbit.
- The hashtag is a wonderful way to reach a large number of clients in the field. On Twitter and Facebook, a simple hashtag can help you change the landscape of who is talking about you.
- The ease of becoming your own film producer helps you become the leading expert in your field thanks to YouTube. Now you can show how to use your product, how to create DIY projects or even more fun things like how your product makes a great subject for a music video.
- A picture truly is worth a thousand words. Pinterest is like the apple pie you dream of for Thanksgiving without the calories you get from the crust. Simply enjoy the image.
- Great deals like Groupon are like getting the extra roll at the end of dinner. These deals help you to reach a new client base and to raise business even in the most down weeks.
- You know when you get into a really long conversation with your long lost uncle? This is the kind of thing you can be thankful for with blogs. Organic blogs give you the chance to show off the different sides of your business. These are a fun and creative outlet.
- The ease of connecting on your social media is like having a turntable on your dining table. Everyone can easily reach what they want and everything is still in one common spot in the middle.
- Making your site more compatible with someone’s phone is like the goodie bag at the end of the meal. Good pages will make your brand more user friendly across the Android and iPhone markets. When people can enjoy you in little bits they may be more likely to come back again and again.
- Podcasts give you the ability to speak to many customers at once. Just as a conference call is great for talking with multiple managers, podcasts give you the ability to talk with multiple customers.
From the family style meal at Thanksgiving, similar to the large variety of social networking possibilities you have, to the hashtags which bring everyone together, there are social media marketing tools, tips and tricks to be thankful for this holiday season.