It's no secret that Social Media plays a huge part in Inbound Marketing. However, do you know the secret of when is the best times and days to post onto certain social media websites? If you use the following guidelines of when is the best and worst times to post and share onto social media I can promise that you will have higher interaction and your inbound marketing performance will increase!
- Best time of day is in the morning between 6-8AM and afternoon between1-5PM
- Worst time of day is between 8PM-3AM
- Wednesday is known to have the highest Facebook traffic especially at 3PM
- Friday and Saturday have the least amount of traffic for business practices
- Best time of day is in the afternoon between 1-3PM
- Worst time of day is between 8PM-8AM
- Monday through Thursday is when twittersphere is benefiting you the best!
- Weekends have the least amount of traffic for business use and have lower performance results
- Best time of day is in the afternoon between 2-4PM and 8PM-1AM
- Worst time of day is between 5-7PM
- To get the most re-pins and click-throughs to your website make sure to always post on a Saturday or Sunday
- Best time of day is in the morning between 9-11AM
- Worst time of day is between 6PM-8AM
- The weekdays are when it's best to post on Google+ so obviously try to avoid the weekends
- Best time of day is in the morning between 7-9AM and 5-6PM in the afternoon
- Worst time of day is between 10PM-8AM
- Tuesday through Thursday is when LinkedIn has the most traffic
- Mondays and Fridays have very low active business users so avoid posting on those days
You can download and print this infographic to always use as a guide and help you choose the best time and day to share or create a post depending on the social media source.
We hope you found this useful! To keep the ball rolling we suggest you click the button below to download a free ebook to learn the best social media practices for your business.