Subscribe for More Articles Like These! Subscribe Now
In regard to your website visitors, The MoFu (Middle of the Funnel) visitors are the holy grail of website visitors. While there arent as many visitors as ToFu Visitors. They are in the middle of the buying cycle, this visitor recognizes a need for a solution like yours.
The Next step is converting this modivated prospect into a lead. This is typically a prospect that's done some homework on what they're looking for. You're job is to show them you know your stuff.
At this point, the MoFu prospect is a more motivated buyer looking for a source. Typically we reccomend asking for: First Name, Last Name, Company (if applicable), Email Address, Buying Cycle Questions, when are you looking to buy etc.
Here's 6 Ideas for Great MoFu Offers:
- Free Webinars: Just like seminars in person, webinars are a great way to show that you know your craft. Positioning you as an expert in your industry, typically webinars are between 30 minutes to 1 hour (could be more, could be less) Great information can be shared, and often it's a powerpoint presentation.
- Case Studies: Think Testimonials, along with supporting data. Don't just give away this information. This is a perfect opportunity to catch a potential lead while they're in the buying cycle.
- Free Sample: Free Samples are a great way to make the client/customer take that next step. If your product is extroidenary, this is a great way to introduce your product with the least amount of risk for the customer.
- FAQ Sheets: Does your sales staff have a list of FAQ's that potential customers look for or ask? Showcase them on your website, but also provide them as an extended version in a downloadable format. This way your prospective lead will already have the answers when they call.
- Product Spec Sheets: Do your products have some technical data to provide, do you want to make it easy for prospects to save your product data. Why not turn it into a lead generation opportunity.
- Catalogs: Many times catalogs are simply downloaded, this proves a great way for you to showcase the wealth of knowledge, or wide variety of product that are available to the customer. While they may be referenced on the website, the catalog download makes it easier to thumb through later.
Ultimately we consider the "MoFu" or Middle of the Funnel Prospects to be the Holy Grail of website visitors. This is because they are the very motivated, and looking for an opportunity to know, like, and trust you. Providing Relevant, Helpful information will be key. Not only will you reap the rewards of qualified leads, but your sales process will be easier because they're already reasearching your process.
Remington is the Lead Designer and Marketing Strategist for Impulse Creative, An Internet Marketing Agency in Fort Myers, Florida. You can connect with him using the following social networks: Google+, Twitter, Linked In & Facebook